Tantrum Free!

First, I want to apologize for the over-saturation of photos of my kids on this blog lately! We are away from Boston for the summer, currently in Texas where we really don't know anyone, so this has been an excuse for me to take tons of photos of my favorite two subjects. In a few weeks we will be heading to Utah (and a trip to B.C) for the final 2 months of summer break, where I have a bunch of sessions scheduled - making for some fun blogging variety:)

Now about today... My daughter has been going through some serious "terrible two's"! I honestly can't remember a day in the recent past where she hasn't had some kind of serious meltdown/tantrum. Fun times. Thanks to my son's favorite show "Sid the Science Kid" we were inspired to make some "charts". We made a chart for "being a good listener" where the kids get to put stickers up every time they do a really a really great job of listening. Let's just say that Sid is a genius! Emma is super into it, and this is the first day I can remember that she hasn't had a single meltdown!(knock on wood) We have been having such a fun time today, that I couldn't help but pull out the camera and capture a few moments. Here are 2 of my faves from today:


0 comments: