The Salt Flats

I have been doing a lot of research and brainstorming lately on some cool locations around the beautiful Salt Lake area for my *big* maternity shoot. My belly is looking quite round lately, and I have been dying to check out the notorious Salt Flats, so we got up bright and early this morning, and headed West... I apologize since this post is rather self indulgent, since I'm the subject, but I'm so pleased with the result that I have to post some of the photos. I couldn't have taken the photos without the help of my wonderful hubby! He was so patient as I set up the shots, showed him how/where to focus my camera etc... (and my sis Becky for holding the blue fabric!!) Thanks guys! xoxo








2 comments:

bg said...

I like the third and second from the bottom best. They capture your personality so well! But they're all beautiful.

Unknown said...

You are such a cute pregnant woman! I can't wait to see you guys again!