Two things

My family and I recently got home from a wonderful week visiting family in Utah. While we were there I was able to schedule in a few photo shoots including engagement photos for my sister in law, and her uber cool fiance. What fun! During the shoot and post production editing, I realized that there are two things that I LOVE. The first being a total necessity, but perhaps taken for granted is my Canon 580 speedlight for all the lovely off-camera fill flash needs. The second is my Wacom editing tablet. Such a cool device. I'm feeling the love people! I think I should take a step back more often to appreciate the overlooked in my camera bag -which is one more thing that I LOVE. I guess that makes 3 things now...

It wouldn't be a very exciting blog without photos, so here's a nice little batch from the trip:





3 comments:

Jess said...

Nice!! Didn't use the orchard, huh? I haven't been down there lately, but it looks like you found some good spots anyway. :)

Amy Brown said...

The last shot was in the orchard... however we were told at the office (when I went to purchase the permit) that we absolutely were not allowed to be taking photos in the orchard, and that no photographers should be shooting there. The permits are apparently just for shooting at the castle. Funny, because I ended up hearing from another photographer also, that they shot in the orchard, and got permits to shoot. I was shut down :( Maybe I'll try again next time I'm in Utah.

Lisa said...

Thanks for these photos! You are the best :)