Fun Times on White Street

This last week has been a busy one! We blasted off with our two little astronauts for Halloween, celebrated Emma's 2nd birthday, and have renewed Ollie and Emma's passion for brushing teeth with a trip to the dentist! We also took Christmas photos of the kids last night, and I cannot resist posting some of them. I have promised myself to be on top of Christmas cards this year, and am proud to say that they are ordered! I found a sliver of time between 8-10 pm last night, and seized the moment. I suppose I am feeling the Christmas spirit even earlier this year.




2 comments:

Cooper Squared said...

Amy, I wish you were going to be in Utah over Thanksgiving. We would totally hire you to take our family Christmas card picture! :(

Amy Brown said...

Sad that I won't be there! Would have loved too. Did you ever find someone else to take them?