My Darling Em

This morning I whisked my little Emma off to the studio to attempt taking a few shots. She is a tough nut to crack! I can probably count on one or two hands the number of photos I have with her big beautiful smile... Today was hardly an exception. In the few moments that I was able to entertain her with stories of her very favorite super hero - Buzz Lightyear, I barely penetrated her tough little 2 year old personality! I shamelessly tried to bribe her with lollipops, but her response was a firm "no way!" She then proceeded to fold her arms and gave me the biggest pout I have ever laid eyes on! Here's my proof:



2 comments:

Lisa said...

The second photo in this post is just stunning!

Amy Brown said...

thanks Sasa! She's pretty photogenic. At least when she's not pouting!