Thanksgiving

I am thankful for so many things! Today, I am thankful that I am not more sick than I actually am. Although my voice is virtually non existent, and I am coughing up a lung or two... at least I am not sitting in a hospital bed.

Our Thanksgiving weekend was full of excitement! My sister, Becky, utterly and completely surprised us by arriving on our doorstep (compliments of our friend Bridget)to spend the weekend with us. I was in shock, and again, so grateful. The hardest thing about living on the East Coast is not having family near by. Becky was able to assist me on Friday's photo shoot with our dear friends, the Morton family. Such fun! I was also able to snap a few of Becky during her visit. And now I'm off to design Christmas cards from these shoots. Here's a sneak peek:




0 comments: